To support the children of Gaza who are living under occupation this Eid and every Eid, participate in our #EidChallenge and raise money towards our 2019 campaign for Palestinian children
Share this on your Facebook profile and commit to donating $1 for each like and $2 for each comment on this post to Olive Kids for 24 hours.
Each profile and person can like and comment only once.
Tag your friends to do the same to donate and continue the #EidChallenge!
Let's get to sharing and nominating our friends to get on board too! All donations are tax deductible and will be put towards the 2019 Let's All Join In campaign!
Funds raised will go towards our 2019 Campaign - Let's ALL Join In
Last year, we raised over $150,000 AUD to complete the construction of the Olive Kids wing at Al Amal Orphanage in Gaza.
This year, we’re we’re focusing on enabling access to sports for disadvantaged children, while also expanding our child sponsorship program and we aim to:
- Raise $10,000 to fund our medical mission to Gaza
- Raise $60,000 to fund prosthetics for Palestinian Children
- Raise $10,000 to fund high quality crutches for Palestinian children
- Raise $20,000 to fund sports participation programs, including the purchase of 1000 soccer balls
- Sponsor 100 additional children, including children with special needs through the Olive Kids Child Sponsorship Program (which provides financial support for basic necessities for more than 290 children in Gaza)