Help us get back home to Papunya, Docker River & Mt Liebig for dialysis treatment
We are a registered charity so all donations over $2 are receipted and 100% tax deductible.
Western Desert Dialysis have been provided with a long awaited opportunity to initiate dialysis services in the remote central Australian communities of Docker River, Papunya & Mt Liebig! These small Aboriginal communities have been waiting many years to be able to get their families safely home on dialysis…. And this is their chance!
What are we raising money for?
The Northern Territory Government are building the infrastructure for dialysis units in these communities and they have asked us to provide the dialysis services. However, to do so we must raise the money needed to run these sites! Our major expense in operating these sites will be nurses wages however also include power, water, phones etc.
It sounds like a mammoth task...and it is! So check out the breakdown below and feel empowered...together we CAN make this happen.
- We need to raise $150,000 per site.
- This brings us to grand total of $450,000 required to ensure that we can get people home and treated for the first year at all three locations.
- Purple House will be contributing $150,000 from savings from our Bush Balms sales and previously donated funds.
- We will working with Community Members, Art Centres and other Organisations to raise $150,000
- This leaves us $150,000 short of our target. Please give generously and remember every cent helps. Tell your friends, share on Facebook and help spread the word.
Thanks in advance for you kind support.
Top 3 Organizations
No organizations yet
Top 3 Individuals
$20 donations: AU $520x 26
$50 donations: AU $1,200x 24
$100 donations: AU $2,000x 20
Donation Amount: AU $5,607x 19
$200 donations: AU $1,600x 8
$500 donations: AU $2,000x 4