ANZ’s purpose is to “shape a world where people and communities thrive” and we are organising this day as an opportunity to further deepen our relationship with our customers who are predominately family businesses and to raise funds for a fantastic non-for-profit organisation in TLC for Kids (https://www.tlcforkids.org.au/).
So far this year our team based at 55 Collins St, Melbourne and 420 St Kilda Road, Melbourne have raised $37,120 for Cancer Council (https://www.cancer.org.au/), Vinnies (https://www.vinnies.org.au/) and Challenge (https://www.challenge.org.au/) plus completed 2 volunteer days with 300 Blankets (https://www.300blankets.org.au/) and Challenge.
Our team is passionate about supporting these non-for-profit organisations that make a significant contribution to making our world a better place and we hope you can join at this event.
TLC for kids:
- TLC for kids is the leading Australian children’s charity, helping sick kids and their families with the challenges of everyday life, fighting with illness
Their services include:
- Distraction Boxes: A therapeutic kit used by healthcare professionals to guide young children through painful procedures. Specially selected toys and books engage the child, divert attention, and reduce the anxiety & fear associated with hospital visits
- Rapid TLC: Approved healthcare professionals identify a child or family requiring help and submit requests on their behalf for items, services, memorable experiences or financial assistance. Within 24-48 hours the request is actioned, providing practical and emotional relief to kids and families when and where they need it most
You can find out more details on their website: https://www.tlcforkids.org.au/
ANZ Family Charity Day
- Date: 15/9/2019
- Time: 10am to 12pm
- Venue: Inflatable World, 4 Railway Ave, Oakleigh
Ticket price: $30 per person (adult or kid), including:
- Ticket to the Inflatable Playgrounds
- Food for kids and adults
- A face painting station
- Balloon making on request
- Special charity performance by our very own Relationship Manager & house opera singer Trevor Maitland and his wonderful wife Holly (song requests available with a generous donation to TLC – contact me to find out more)
100% of the ticket proceeds will go directly to TLC for Kids, while all event costs will be paid for by ANZ.
We Look forward to seeing you at the event! We really appreciate your relationship and support.
Donation Amount: AU $1,367x 7